Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oklahomans Against Human Trafficking Annual Conference

I had a wonderful opportunity to attend the OATH Conference. The conference took place on the Moore Norman Technology Center in Oklahoma City on Wednesday, April 13th. OATH is a great organization located in Oklahoma. Their purpose is to identify human trafficking through training our law enforcement, youth services, etc. to stop the trafficking of women and children. I was able to meet not only Oklahomans at the conference citizens from all over the country, including a few that lived in Europe and planned to take the information that learned back to their homes to inform others.


 Miss Black Oklahoma (America System) and I shared the same platform, human trafficking. We also happened to run into a few other queens. Former Miss Black Oklahoma City University, DeEtta Cravens and Ms. Oklahoma.


Myslef, Miss Black Oklahoma USA Talented Teen and Miss Black Oklahoma (America System) Evey Exantus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Bradyn Littles. I am Miss Black Oklahoma Talented Teen USA 2010. I am a senior at Edmond Memorial High School. I also attend Francis Tuttle Technology Center where I study Business Marketing. Additionally, I attend the University of Central Oklahoma as a concurrent student. I plan to attend the University of Oklahoma next fall as a sophomore. My platform O.A.T.H., Oklahomans Against Trafficking Humans deals with young teenage girls sold or rented into trafficking. To learn more visit www.oathcoalition.org My family is very important to me. I love helping others in any way possible. I attend LifeChurch.tv (OKC Campus). The Lord plays a very significant part in my life. Faith is my favorite word because faith in the Lord brings peace and victory. My reign as Miss Black Oklahoma Talented Teen USA 2010 consists of countless events, community service activities, and preparation for the national scholarship pageant in Washington D.C. next August 2011. Visit my blog to see what is going on every day in the life of pageantry.